Extending your season is one of the key advantages of owning a Industrial greenhouse. This greenhouse allows you to get a head start with your seedlings and helps your plants survive the frost in the fall. It also provides the benefit of hardening your plants from day one, reducing the risk of losing plants after transplanting or relocation to an outdoor environment.
We are headquartered in BC, Canada and are proud to offer customer service and replacement parts.
- Easy lock panel system to slide and lock the panels into the greenhouse frame.
- Constructed of a rust-resistant, corrosion-free, aluminum base and frames for long-lasting durability.
- Twin wall polycarbonate panels maintain an ideal temperature and keep sensitive plants from strong sunlight exposure.
- All panels are UV protected to block harmful solar UV rays.
- Manual roof vents, rain gutter, and aluminum perimeter base included.
- Complete assembly instructions and tools included.
- Complete assembled greenhouse dimensions:
- Length: 16’ - Width: 7’6” - Eave Height: 5’2” - Ridge Height: 7’5”
- Bi-parting front door size: 72” x 43”
- Four roof vents
- Truss frame spacing: 24”
- Anchor brackets included
- 3-4 hours for three people to set up
- Dimensions: 74'' x 30'' x 15”
- Shipping weight: 190 lbs
Free shipping to your door & warranty (Most location )If you are paying with credit card please add 3% sur charge fee