Industrial Pro Series 20’ x 30’ Dual Truss 17oz PVC Storage Shelter provides shelter on construction sites, farms, equipment dealerships, auto shops, and more. This improved Pro Series shelter features reduced 8 feet truss spacing, a solid bolted connection, and a durable commercial grade 17oz PVC cover. Being relatively quick to build and costing less than comparably sized buildings, this shelter is often used at construction sites as a sawing shed or for storing construction materials. Another common use is in the agricultural industry as a storage area for tractors and other machinery. Heavy-duty PVC cover and a sturdy dual truss frame mean this shelter is built to stand up to the weather. Keep your worksite dry with the Dual Truss Storage Shelter. Sizes are also available in lengths at 40’ and 63’.
***A signed copy of the engineering drawing is not available for this model. Please check with your local municipality bylaws before the purchase. It is your responsibility and expenses to consult a third party to obtain the appropriate legal documents if required***
This product is backed with a one-year manufacturer warranty, customer service and spare parts are supported from our headquarters located in Richmond, BC. We are proud to provide free shipping to most locations in Canada
- Ideal for storing bark mulch, top-soil, gravel, stones, trucks, equipment, and more
- Solid bolted connection on all trusses for stability
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel tubes on all trusses and purlins
- Wide-open winch roll-up door on both ends
- Steel sandwich side man door for entry convenience
- Air vents on both ends
- A combination of steel tube and cable quad tension system to reinforce stability
- Heavy-duty base plates with pre-drilled holes
- Anchoring: sleeve anchor bolts (included)
- Commercial grade PVC stands strong against tearing, leaking, and chemical corrosion
- Fire retardant, UV protection, and waterproof
- Exact floor footprint: 19.7' (W) x 31.5' (L)
- Truss spacing: 8'
- Sidewall height: 10'
- Peak height: 15'
- Door opening clearance: 12' (W) x 10' (H)
- Truss tubes: ⌀1.9” – 15 gauge (approx.)
- Purlin tubes: ⌀1.65” – 16 gauge (approx.)
- Man door: 3' (W) x 6.5' (H)
- Cover: 17oz PVC
- Snow load: 30PSF (reference only)
- Wind load: 75MPH (reference only)
- Packed in one metal crate shipping box
- Crate dimension: 98” x 45” x 39”
- Shipping weight: 1930 lb
***This product is too large for tailgate delivery. A forklift or equivalent is required to take delivery***