Galvanized Steel Structure Garden Bed Look at our Different Sizes
Planta garden beds are designed for flexibility and durability, helping you grow better in your garden and inside your greenhouse for many years to come.
- Galvanized Steel Structure
- Easy Assembly
- 3.3′ × 6.5′ × 6.7" high
Planta garden beds are designed for flexibility and durability in North American weather. These garden beds will help you grow better plants with less space and less soil.
Durable & Safe
- Made from galvanized steel that is rust-resistant, and will not warp or crack.
- These steen garden beds are designed to withstand the cold Canadian weather for year round stability.
- You may use these garden beds inside your greenhouse, or outside of your greenhouse in the garden.
- Each garden bed is 3.3′ wide and 6.5′ long.
- You can extend the garden bed to fit your space by connecting multiple garden boxes together. Beds can be joined together, or stay free standing.
Easy to Assemble
- These garden boxes are quick and simple to assemble.
- The clean and stylish design helps the garden boxes blend into any garden and greenhouse.
- The 6.7 inch height is perfect for different types of plants and vegetables.
- The 3.3' width provides easy access to the plants in the garden bed, so you don't need to step inside the bed. This will keep the soil loose and fresh.
Order your Planta garden beds today to improve your gardening experience.
Get your garden beds today, or read more below to get full details.
Greenhouses are amazing products, and they require special shipping and handling. That is the reason, we have been working diligently over the past year to secure preferential shipping rates for our customers. Most shipments across Canada and the US are between $250 and $450.
- We will contact you to confirm shipping price, based on your location and order size.
- Shipping on most orders is between $250 and $450, customers in remote areas may need to pay extra.
- When you place your order, please make sure to enter the correct Phone and Address at checkout. You will be contacted by phone before the item is shipped. We cannot be responsible for deliveries to incorrect addresses.
- As part of the delivery process, we require a contactable telephone number (for the courier company to contact you) before the item is shipped.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes, as in most cases you will need to sign for your item.
- Orders placed on weekends or public holidays will not begin processing until the next business day.