Grand Carport Series
The Grand Carport Series feature vertical sheet metal, ridge cap, and gable flashing to give you the traditional A-frame style look.
The Grand Carport package includes our slip-fit 2" x 3" galvanized steel tubing, 20 gauge furring channel strapping for the roof, 29 gauge rolled sheet metal with ridge cap and gable flashing, and all the required hardware to erect the structure (screws, anchors, caulking).
The Grand Carport provides you with the option to have roof-coverage only, or you can partially or fully-enclose the sides or back-end with vertical or horizontal sheet panels.
Structure widths range from 10' - 30' wide by any length, working on 4' spacing
Sidewall heights range from 8' - 13', increasing by 1' increments
:Grand Carport 20’W x 30’L x 10’H
– Two-Sided All building packages are 100% complete and include the following:
• 2” x 3” Galvanized Frame (14ga, 4’ & 3’ O/C Spacing, 3:12 Roof Pitch)
• High Snow-Load Truss System (10’H Clearance Inside +/-)
• Hat Channel Strapping (20ga) o Roof (x6 Rows/Side), Sidewalls (x4 Rows/Side), Runners (x3 Rows)
• Sheeting – Roof/Sides/Gable Webbing – Vertical Application – Tough Rib o 26ga Rolled Sheet Metal, 15 Color Options, 40 Year Warranty
• Flashing – Ridge Cap, Gable Flashing, Corners, Eaves, J-Trim
• Hardware (Screws, Anchors, Brackets)
Retail Pricing: $14,285 plus taxes Freight:
BC Package Weight - 4,500# Deck Space - 12’
As part of our CSA-A660 Certification for Steel Structures in Canada, we offer full engineering packages that will help assist you with the permitting process. Our engineer can provide you with stamped and sealed drawings, specific to your location and structure, schedule B and C-B, and your site inspections.
Quasar CSA-A660 Certification
The CSA-A660 standard was developed at the request of the Canadian Steel Building System manufacturers and provides assistance to code enforcement officials in the process of reviewing building permit submissions incorporating a steel building system, ensuring the purchasers obtain a quality building. This standards audits all aspects of the manufacturer’s process, including engineering design methods, materials control, fabrication, warehousing, packaging, shipping, erection, and quality assurance in the plant.
Before Buying Please contact us
If you would like to use VISA/MC PAY PAL Please as 3% fee
Photo is a large tall one